Returns for Credit
Approval for credit returns must be requested on the Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD Return Authority (RA). Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD and subject to conditions;
Stores, please phone us on 09 475 0025 requesting a RA Number (Returns Authorisation Number).
Phoenix will ask them the following details:
- Store name.
- Contact person.
- Date faulty product was purchases by the customer.
- Fault description.
- Returned to Phoenix Distribution within 7 days of RA approval.
- Returned to Phoenix Distribution within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Goods returned are clearly labelled with RA number on shipment packaging.
- In condition fit for resale – In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
- Phoenix Distribution takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
- Returned free to Phoenix Distribution with all costs, including original shipping costs to customer being payable by customer.
- Phoenix Distribution will replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return under our RMA policy but will not provide refunds.
No credit will be issued for goods that;
- Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
- Are returned to Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD without an approved RA Number. – Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
Phoenix Distribution does not typically accept return of goods over 30 days from invoice. At the exclusive discretion of Phoenix Distribution, any goods accepted for return outside 30 days from invoice will be subject to a minimum of 20% restocking and administration fee.
Returns for Warranty / Repair
Approval for Warranty returns must be requested on the Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD Return Authority (RA) form, and subject to conditions;
- Returned to Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD within 7 days of RA Approval.
- Goods returned are clearly labelled with RA Number on shipment packaging.
- All parts / accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. power adapters, cables, CD’s) – Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to Phoenix Distribution NZ LTD.
- All goods must be within the stipulated warranty period for that product AND must have a copy of the customers original proof of purchase.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts / units. If it is foreseen that it will take a period longer than 5 working days, we will advise you of this with a courtesy call and a referenced email.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
- We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”.